Home Services Portfolio About us Request a quote Contact Tools Photography Gallery

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Holly Sh*t! This Blog Is Now Over 10 Years Old


Wow! OMG

Sorry for the word sh*t in the title, but honestly I feel old, proud and confused all at the same time!

This blog is now 10 years old and I just found it. It's like finding a treasure really. I was looking through some of my old accounts and found this blog.

I started a web & graphic design business back in August of 2008 (no longer in business), and I some point I must have started this Blogger Blog.

For those who may care (probably no one), I'm still around and I'm still doing some web & graphic design, but since I have focused mostly on Digital Marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Content Marketing, and Paid Advertising (i.e. PPC).

Wow! I'm still shocked. I love finding old things I have created and worked on personally.

Well, I'll figure out a way to revive this at some point. If you are reading this now in 2019, please let me know. If you are interested in learning about the projects I'm working on now please follow me on twitter at mylifethisway handle.

Cheers!
~Rod

Here I was 10 to 12 years younger :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment